How many of you have daughters named Olivia? And if so, how old is she?

LandonsMa0403

Asked by LandonsMa0403 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH's cousin(who's more like a sis) has a daughter named Olivia( I call her my neice but technically she's my first cousin once removed in law lol),..she's 16 months. It's such a pretty name,..but it's really getting popular. The name we picked out for our little girl (if we ever have one) a few years ago,..is getting popular too. Lillian,..or Lillienne ...I'm kind of going back on it cos I don't want a kid that is in school with 10 other kids that have her name....
    Are you thinking of that name for yours? Wait,..when do you find out what you're having?
    Isaiahsmom92707

Answer by Isaiahsmom92707 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• oh sorry,..I just saw April 3rd. We find out Wednesday! uhg I'm so excited I could pee myself!
    Isaiahsmom92707

Answer by Isaiahsmom92707 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I don't, but one of my dd's friends has that name. She's in 9th grade - both my dd and her friend :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• That's my dd's name! Only we spell it "Alivia". She just turned 16.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Not my daughter, but muy little cousins name is Olivia, she just turned 18.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My cousin just had a baby in November and named her daughter Olivia....I love that name:)
    AUpton

Answer by AUpton at 12:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I don't, but I just love the name! I have a friend in New Zealand named Olivia and she likes to be called Ollie now and then. I told her that Olivia was too pretty to be changed to Ollie.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hey girl! We are going to name our next daughter Olivia or maybe Alivia. I haven't decided yet but it really does not matter because I am not even pregnant LOL. I think Olivia is really pretty and it goes well with Amelia.
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2009