Dh has difficulty having an orgasm sometimes?

Does anyone else's partner sometimes have a hard time having an orgasm? This happens to my dh from time to time... he doesn't have a hard time getting hard or staying hard but he can't have an orgasm. Other times it will be perfectly fine. He says he must be getting old and needs more foreplay... the foreplay I can handle, but I can't believe it's an age thing when he is only in his mid thirties. Help- any ideas or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, sometimes hubby has this problem. He is 41 and yes I think it has something to do with age. JMO...As the years go on it takes longer and longer for him, also....sigh*
    Stacey833

Answer by Stacey833 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2009

• It may be a medical issue. Has he been checked? If not maybe you could encourage him to do so.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2009