Help! We've been trying for another and I think we might have done it!

For the last week I have felt like a knot or something in my lower abdomen. Then last night it felt like tickling bubbles in the same place as the knot. I don't know what it is. I had my normal period last month and the month before that I was a tad bit late but the prego test said neg. Does this sound like something that could deal with maybe being prego or something else that I might need to see the doctor for?

mommy_2_kaely

Asked by mommy_2_kaely at 12:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I hope this is a joke. A knot or something in your abdomen and bubbles but you had a period last month? Your baby must be huge and growing REALLY fast if you can feel it and feel it move already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i felt my daughter at 11weeks prego and my son when i was like 6mons prego(my son was my 1st) but lets hope for you
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• it could be gas...honestly.....it has fooled me like that a couple of times cuz i swore i could feel a baby moving and it would just be gas bubbles.
    also though sometimes you can get a negetive pregnancy test when you actually are preggo, but it is very rare. my suggestion is if you dont have a period then go into your doctors and have them run a blood test on you they are usually more accuarte then the home preggo tests. good luck and i hope for the best for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• gas!
    Anonymous