Is my SO gay?

Lately I have been looking through the history on the computer and seen where he's been. I saw some sites with gay men and gay porn. And I found some saved pictures in a private folder with pictures of guys. I asked him if he was interested in guys, and he replies.."gorss!.. no way.. why"? and i told him I was just curious....
If he's saying he's not.. then WTH??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• honey tell him what u found if that was me id make mine bend over and see if his anus has been stretched lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• wow! um if my husband and I were the only ones on the computer and i seen gay sites and gay porn i would know it was not me that's been there....it would have to be him..... and he has saved pic?? wow sounds like he's bi or bi-curious to me

Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• There is no way in my mind that a straight man is going to keep pics of men on his computer if he is not into men. Is there someone else like a teen in the house who could have put that there? If not, I would come clean that you saw the proof and demand answers plain and simple. I am truly sorry that you are going through this but, whatever you do I strongly urge you NOT to let this go. I mean I hope he's just bicurious and not something more serious. BUt, don't let this go without some answers. You desrve to no exactly what is going on.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• YEAH UH SORRY
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh wow. It sounds like he's either bi or curious... Either way, he needs to be up-front with you about it. I think you should tell him that you know what he's been looking at and that it's time for a serious talk. If only you two use the computer, then you know for sure it's him... He owes you an explanation. Good luck, hun! What a sticky situation!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think hes too ashamed to tell me.. but I think I am going to tell him that I saw things on the computer and he has to explain them. Thanks for all your help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• This happened to my DH's Aunt! She found gay porn in the VCR, years ago. Anyway, she questioned him about it and he told her the truth, that he was gay!! 20 years of marriage down the drain-it was really sad:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Alot of men are only curious about the size of the "well endowed" men to compare themselves to see how they measure up thinking that they do not fill the shoes of what is considered the norm for men. That is about as realistic as me comparing my self with barbie. Doesn't make him gay only makes him want to see what other men are packing. LOL! Don't make to much out of his curiosity as long as he is doing his "homework" with you!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 1:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hmmmmm okay yeah its sound like he maybe gay BUT honestly he might just be curious, that would explain his looking at the websites but not the saved pictures, what I dont understand is why would he save it on there in a folder that you can obviously look at? You need to have a talk with him and be supportive and tell him what you found
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Maybe you need to pursue this farther and no matter what..Love your son!
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009