best place to advertise your website for free

kay53

Asked by kay53 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well Kay, you need to do some research on this subject... I suggest you google it....I'll throw out one hint.. use Twitter. That's all, the rest is classified. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• What type of website is it?
    You can always find forums for your topic, join in and use your website link in your signature- if allowed. Of course there's always My Space and Facebook. But it really depends on what kid of website you want to advertise.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Have you tried craigslist?
    OGGI

Answer by OGGI at 10:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Craigslist works well for me. What kind of site is it? The best thing to do is to work sites like this one. Make friends that are interested in what is on your site through the groups. Then just put the link and an invite to check it out in your siggy. You will make a new friend and they will see your site every time you msg them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009