glasses?

Does your baby have glasses? my baby boy's eye doctor told me that my son is a little near sited in one of his eyes and can see it getting a little worse and most likely needing glasses before he's a year old. If so how'd your baby cope with it, and howd you cope with it? i think i care too much about what every one else is going to think, which is horrible! i know! i love him with every bit of my heart and am just worried of him being teased, kids and adults are sooo cruel, and he is such a happy baby. let me know how it went for you and your little one, thanks.

havingaboy08

Asked by havingaboy08 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Always make sure to get a second opinion :~)

I personally think kids in glasses are cute! If anyone says anything negative, reproachfully tell them that your LO can hear them, and you would appreciate if they would keep their negativity to themselves. Then walk away. You don't need mean people in your life!!!!!! And neither does your son.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2009