I dont know how im going to survive??!!

Its been about 2 weeks scens the last time i saw my DH he is in the army and he is getting ready to be deployed and he text me today saying he could come down to see me but at the last min he couldnt and i feel like if i cant stand 2 weeks away i dont know how im going to handle 12-15 months...... do you know anything that will help make it easier????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Keep busy busy busy! Just do it!. Its perfectly normal to miss him and normal to be upset, but, as the days go by, you will learn how to handle it better. This has been going on for hundreds of years, women missing thier better half when they are gone.. Learn to do things that you normally wouldn't do.Understand one thing that some forget and I don't want to sound rude with this, so try not to take it rude: You are missing one person, but, that person is missing many (his family, children, friends,etc) and its got to be hard on him also if not harder. Take classes, go to school, get a part time job even if you don't have too, it will help your mind and keep it busy and make things go by faster.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The favorite responses to this are normally, get busy, get involved in classes and activities, make sure you aren't cooped up in your house, get into a routine, etc. My hubby deploys in a few months, I think after a month or two you just get used to him being gone.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have a book club twice a month. I get my hair done once a month. If I could fit in a craft class I would take it. And sooner than I thought it was time for DH to come home. When our children were small it was things like Playdates twice a week, Tball practice and games. Story time at the library. Mommy and me classes. Just get a routine going and it will be fine. We are here if you need to talk
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If you think you have it hard some of us military wives have it harder. I havent seen my husband in almost 4 months since he is away on active duty to korea...and im 35 weeks pregnant. Its kills me that he is going to be gone for such a long time because a baby is involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Try to keep your self active while he is gone. When possible write as often as you can. Keep him in your prayers and know he loves you !
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 4:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• girl i dont know how you are going to do it, i dont think i could do it, your a better woman than me to do it.
    cobysmom151

Answer by cobysmom151 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

•  "2:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 by: Anonymous"
    I think you are very rude and there is a kid involed she is will be 7 months when he leave and he will miss alot like her first birthday, her first steps, ect.... you need to think about what you say befor you say it there is alot nice way you could have said that

Anonymous