what would you do?

Alright I'm going to make a really long story short.I'm almost 39 wks pregnant and for a while now I have had blood in my urine yes I have been checked to figured out what it is and my hospital can't give me an answer.I thought that my water broke tonight so of course I went to L&D my body was still leaking and they tested me and the test came out negative but yet they can't tell me what or why I'm leaking. I'm completely misrable and my hospital can't seem to give me any answers about anything. I guess I'm just wondering who here would just trust what they are saying and thing its nothing and who thinks that I should go to a different hospital

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Health

• do what you think is right
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• id go to a diff hospital
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do what you think is right personally I'd be getting a second opinion go with your gut!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 1:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Go with your mommy thoughts...do what you think is right. You are 39 weeks so you could have the baby now if you were really concerned, by c-section.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• well thats just the thing when I was in the hospital tonight I was told by my doctor that she wont induce or do a c section because my cervix is still pretty far back and it would be going against nature. I love my baby to death and all I want is for her to be healthy but at the same time I'm really worried about my health too. I also have gallstones along with the blood in my urine and everything so I just don't know what to do anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• well gall stones can make u pee blood and what does ur leakage look like?
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• they have told me that gallstones would have nothing to do with the blood in my urine and that its something else and my leaking was first just a big gush of water like my water broke and its just clear fluid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2009