how can i get my child to sleep in her own room

when its time to go to bed she doesnt want to sleep in her bed she has to be up under me i am just having a hard time with gettin her to sleep in there she play in there in all and she has a tv in there or is she to young to sleep in her own bed in her room

kedaboo7

Asked by kedaboo7 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• first the toys have to go i learned that too they will sit and play they cant be out when they go to bed second tv give her a chance to watch on show if not sleeping tv goes off it works for me and mine 2
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• plus she may cry and all but just keep putting
    her back in there with out a word and she will finally stay its hard to do but it will work
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• When you all figure this out let me know so I can tell my daughter.
    zred

Answer by zred at 8:39 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• put her in her room and close the door a little bit. Let her self cry to sleep. I know this is hard bc I had a very hard time doing it with my two year old when he was 1 1/2. But everytime she gets out of bed put her back in, It may take a little guy. I sometimes asked my son if he was a little baby and he would say no, so I would tell him you know big boys stay in there bed when its bed time and that helped alot because at this point they don't like being called a litle baby..
    Hope I could help, let me know if this works
    landonsmommy887

Answer by landonsmommy887 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009