Does anyone have Hashimotto Syndrome?

I have thyroid probs. in my family. I saw this tonight on Mysery Diagnosis and think I have this(I remember I had high antibody levels b4 my 13 mo. old son was born. I do have sleepiness and grouchiness,lol symptoms my hubby says Anyones thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Health

• Find a good endocrinologist and ask about it. They will test for antibodies, as well as check your TSH, etc and they will ask questions that will help them diagnose. I have it, and it explained why my synthroid dose stopped working after so many years on it. My thyroid problems are genetic, it runs in my dad's family.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have Hashimoto Disease. I would just talk to my doctor and have him do the full thyroid exam and blood work up.
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 6:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Thyroid disorders could be the result of heavy metal and toxin overload in our body. See www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers   and email me for more info 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2009