Do you ever miss these days?

lol this cracked me up. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so lame....sitting at home on a Sat night on Cafemom. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to death and would never take back having them but sometimes I miss old times.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tmzs_party_people

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey anon! Don't be sad! At my ripe ol' age of 30, I've traded the clubs for lounges. I still get the awesome music, drinks and whatnot, my friends are DJ's where I live and they know where all the FREE places are! Everytime I see my younger friends on MySpace talking about clubbin' and all that stuff, I think to myself, "Ha HA!!! SUCKERS!!!" It's not the end for us 30-somethings! Needless to say, I'm on CM and watching SNL...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know how you feel!!! I was just telling my sister the other day how EASY it was to stay in shape when I was going out and dancing 3-4 times a week! AHHHH The good ole days~
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't....I think I'm getting a bit old for the clubs, though. I just turned 29:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am with ya! I love my kids, I wouldn't trade them for anything. But I miss those Sunday mornings with hubby and the newspaper and a pot of coffee. Staying in bed all day or taking a road trip at the spur of the moment. Oh, or peeing by my self!! I really miss that. Just taking one night once in awhile and getting drunk and not having to worry about who has the kids. Now I am kinda sad. But I will go kiss my babies and I will be just fine.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I never had those days, nor do i ever want them. i always wanted to be a mom :) but i bet it was fun for all of you!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• LOL ThaMCE yeah sometimes I go to low key places:) Thanks for the laugh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I missed those days. I found out I was pregnant when I was 18, and started college classes two weeks later, went through college in 3 years and got married a week after I graduated. I feel a little jipped. But I love my daughter to death.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:08 AM on Mar. 15, 2009