Are there times you would love to just tell your boss off?

My boss walked about a month ago. The company hired the biggest ass-wipe I have ever seen!! I trully believe that a man who is given a CFO title, has no CPA degree, does not know what burden is and comes to me to have it explained(speaking from an accounting stand point), is a moron. He is hot tempered and has gone off over the slightest thing because he doesn't know or understand what he is doing. He was so confused this week, that he started screaming that me and the gal I work with in my dept "had no f%$^ing clue" to throw the blame else where.
I am doing everything I can not to go off on him only because I have been there 9 years and I need the health insurance for my boys.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would go to his boss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Personally, I would let him scream! I would let him make an ass out of himself in front of others, he will never truly earn anybody's respect ranting and raving like a f*cking lunatic!! Just hang in there and watch the show, eventually he will hang himself and get his ass booted:)
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2009