Are you ok with this?

Although I love to joke and have an "off the wall" sense of humor, I can't find it in me to go anon, so I have decided that I will no longer tell my dorky one-liners or add any of my jokes, I was called a troll and a drama starter by an anon last night and I got so pissed, I was just going to delete my acct. I have never asked such a question but apparently anons hate me. SoI decided to just be normal and answer questions that don't trigger my "joking reflex" will I still be welcome here?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The thing is, why wouldn't it be cool that you're here? Is this a place you want to be? If so, who cares if some people on the internet like your or not?

You need to be yourself, whether that self is "boring", or "off the wall", or somewhere in between.
    Because otherwise, then you're selling yourself out, and you're letting people who are too cowardly to post things under a screen name (which, btw, still doesn't say who you are in REAL LIFE - where your family and friends are, so even a screen name is "anon" to a certain point) to bully you, and make you run scared and change who you are - and who, I'm assuming you like to be - to be who they think you should be.

I'm almost positive that you aren't that important in their lives, so why should you allow them to be that important in yours? Don't change yourself for strangers on the internet!

btw - I'm not slamming on all anons, just ones who use it to attack people.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• NO....you must not listen to the mean moms....Be yourself! You can't give people that much power over you.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm an Anon Gigi and I like your sense of humor....It's unfortunate that there has to be horrible anonymous people. Who cares what they think? I'm an Anon and some even attack me, what do you do? Just be yourself.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• that is crappy some people have no sense of humor. I like to joke about things or life gets to serious I am anon but I will not bash you for your one liners. I think one liners are some of the best!

anonhs
    Anonymous

• Don't let them ruffle your feathers!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nooooo!!! Don't let those mean ass fuc&3r$ anons get the best of you Gigi! I am one who adore your off the wall sense of humor! I am anon 50/50 of the time especially if the subject is controversy or just plain embarrassing....but I don't think I ever posted meanly as anon. I'm posting anon just to prove to you that anons can be nice too.hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• 1:41 is Anona, Whats up anonhs, I see you are still here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I just feel like their are a group of anons that have some secret agenda that has no purpose so I will be another boring mom. I will answer the simple questions and I was so sad to realize that certain moms that befriended me were in fact trolls. Anyway, I just wanted to know if everyone would be cool with me here. I like the trivia questions.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• HEY HEY HEY you just hold on there missy! SCREW THOSE ANONS THEY ARE CHICKEN $HIT! and they have talked crap to me too, besides I love your "off the wall" sense of humor it makes me laugh and I am sure many will agree!!!!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• How do you know they are your friends? I'm not on your friends list just wondering....

anona
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2009