Did anyone else catch this??

In Shrek part 1, Lord Farquat (sp) is laying in bed and asks the magic mirror to show him a picture of Fionna. Once he sees her, the covers rise and then he looks under the covers.....HE TOTALLY HAD A WOODY!!!! Don't believe me? Go see for yourself!

KaceesMom

Asked by KaceesMom at 2:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bwahahahaha

i didn't catch it...now I am going to have to look it up
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 2:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• no never caught that, but i caught theone in little mermaid!and the penis in the little mermaid castle..and in aladin when he says gooood teenagers take off your clothes
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 2:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• how could they do that? that is wierd
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Always got to make a cute movie...somehow effed up...its ashame...I just don't get why they do it...I mean yeah to us its funny you know....but why do that to a kid movie....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It's SO subtle...I don't think a kid would notice it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I recall some Disney movies having other inuendos in them. I think the castle in Aladdin had a tower that looked like a penis and it was pulled from the shelves.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh I am not saying they would LOL that would be the more effed up part if they did...but still why? You know why do it ....just to get a few good laughs ... yeah its funny....but still rather pointless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• They know that parents have to watch these movies OVER AND OVER so why not make it entertaining for kids AND parents? I love being able to laugh about some adult content in the same movie that my kid is watching.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I agree Kaceesmom, it all started with Toy Story, Woody says Stupid likes 4 or 5 times and it got parents interested. Then Shrek came along and this movie rocked! and I even watch when it is on cable without my son!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It started wayyyy before Toy Story. The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King, and those are just the ones I know off the top of my head.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2009