okay this is kinda a spin off from anonther question

But why post anon, seriously isnt being online anon enough its not like anyone here knows you in real life so why post anon? I really am just very curious about this because I NEVER post anon questions or answers because whats the worst that can happen someone on here might not like my profile or something?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Maybe people feel like it's their alter-ego. They can do and say things they wouldn't normally do or say. Kinda like livin' on the edge. Hey...we're all moms without much of a life...we have to live on the edge somewhere!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Some moms stalk other women that don't agree with them. Me personally, I have a business that I use CafeMOM for a LOT and to try and keep it professional, I post ANON because right now, I am not working and I want to let loose without it affecting my business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• what kind of answer is "yah?"
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Okay...that sounded bitchy....YAH to what?
    KaceesMom

• Kacee please don't make me laugh because it triggers my joke reflex!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• OMG you guys crack me up! but seriously why just answer yah wth is that supposed to mean?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know!!! I really want to know what YAH means!!!! GIGI....you better post ANON if your joke reflex comes back!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The only time I post anon is when it's a topic that's very sensitive. Because, for example, if someone was talking about how they're struggling with an issue about __ in real life, I might be comfortable sharing my experience with __ with them in private, but not in a crowded party.

Here, it's not a private conversation, it's a party, and it's one where you never know who is able to read it / join in, because it's always there.

So, if it's something that I consider to be nobody's business, I don't answer, but if I think it's very private but knowing my experience with it could maybe help them, I post anon.

I don't do it because I'm too afraid to "own" my words though.

I could see why people do in other instances though, and I respect that, except when you're doing it to slam on someone, or to egg someone on / encourage someone to slam on someone.

That's just being a coward.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• That is true Kacee, I guess to me cafemom and hautemama is my alter-ego HA
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 15, 2009