Don't you hate it....

When someone has there "head in the gutter" 24/7 and never takes life seriously?

I am referring to other mothers who just laugh everything off.....it really bothers me ....how about anyone else???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eh. **shrugs** to each thier own. ...sometimes i find it helpful to have a friend like that. helps me relax and see how somethings are not as serious as i might make them out to be.
    but sometimes they are irritating.
    same goes for someone who can never take a joke!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Are you referring to Cafemom moms or moms outside of cm?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It really doesn't bother me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I try to laugh or find something good in everything so I wont get depressed with the way things are I'd rather be happy than sad!
    Anonymous

• i thought head in the gutter meant always thinking dirty/naughty/sexual things??
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If you are talking about the people on CM, I really don't care because this is a website, not real life. Nothing on here should be taken seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No that's mind in the gutter. lol
    Anonymous

• Sometimes thats all you can do, I know I do it when there is something in my life that I can do nothing to change I usually make a joke or poke fun at it because if not it usually turns out to be very drepessing for me
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm sure moms take life seriously as well as have their head in the gutter sometimes
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh, I see! You're a hater and you seen the post about Disney movies and what she said so you got all rude about it. Yep, she's talking about the internet!!!!
    Don't you hate it when mom's are too uptight over someone else's own, working mind that is allowed to think for themselves?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2009