im posting on here cuz people seem to help more then in health

i had a c-section and the doc put me on meds cuz i was showing signs of an infection
ever since iv been on the meds my strech marks toward where they cut me (cant spell the word)
have been hurting really bad it feels like they are restreching
i called my doc and asked he set up another appt for monday
i was just wondering if this ever happend to anyone and if so wut was wrong???
they are getting to the point to where it hurts me to stand up or have my pants on them

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 3:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm so sorry...I wish I could help you but I didn't have a c section and I haven't a clue how to help you. GOOD LUCK
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hmmmmm, I have had two c-sections and never had this problem, so I am glad you are going to the dr, what does your actual incision look like? I know its going to be red and probably sore but how does it look to you? Does it actually look like the infection if getting worse? The only other thing I can think of it being is maybe your skin is trying to heal itself and unstrech (I know thats not the right wording for it but I cant think of anything else) if its just your strech marks try putting a small amount of lotion on them and see if that helps you at all and GL
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I had a c section and I ended up with a uterine infection from the incision and was back in the hospital and on antibiotics. I know that it really really really hurt, to the point that I couldn't even stand upright. I'm sorry, it was so long ago thought that I don't remember if it started with pain or discomfort with the stretch marks, or, if it did, if I even noticed it at the time.

I'm sorry, I wish I could be more help, but if it gets worse before Monday I would either go into the ER or call your Dr.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have had TWO c-sesctions and no problems. How long ago was yours? It is normal to feel some tenderness and pulling but the pain was pretty much gone after 14 days. I didn't even finish all of my pain meds, I saved some of them. With my first one, I got chewed out by the home nurse because my incision was hard (like a hot dog) because I had been vaccuming (sp), I actually felt pretty good. Good luck and let us know how your visit turns out. BTW, how is the baby? Hopefully well.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 7:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have had 2 c sections also. Do you have staples or stitches on the outside or inside also? Sometimes those things can hurt like crazy. Around the area, is it red or oozy even just a little bit? If you have something like stitches or staples on the outside, it will eventually pull the skin because it is healing up, does that make sense?If it is infected, it will hurt to the point of just touching a little bit.If you are on antibiotics they should help if you have an infection.You heal from the inside out and when the skin comes back together it is irritating and sometimes painful because of the stretched skin. I am glad you are going back to Doc tomorrow, that will also be a big relief to you.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2009