I simply would like prayer for me and my hubby!

Me and my husband of almost 7 years have been trying since May of last year (08) to conceive and it's taking longer than we had hoped! This will be our first child and I can be a bit of a worry wart! Your prayers would be greatly appreciated - thank you for taking the time to read this =)

BeachieKeen

Asked by BeachieKeen at 5:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'll tell you what, I'll pray for you and you can pray for me! God Bless!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I would be glad to pray for you. My first pregnancey ended with a miscarriage and it took me a year to get pregnant, again so try not to stress about it as I did. But, I have learned there are things we need to consider such as a healthy diet for the both of you which includes supplements. Our environment also plays a role. Take a look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers  I know this makes a difference.  You might want to consider this.  Email me for further info and I can show you how to get this at wholesale prices.   you wil be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• You are in my prayers. Pray that we too have a healthy baby too :D same with you toriandgrace
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers! You all will be in mine as well! =)
    BeachieKeen

Answer by BeachieKeen at 3:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• We prayed for a year to have our son. Finally we got pregante and named him Brasen, which means Gift from God.
    Prayer changes things and I wish you well and will be praying.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009