spotting on b.c.pills not time for period

HELP i am scared. i am on birth control pills my period isnt due for another week.i went to the bathroom to pee when i woke up this morning and i wiped and it was faint but u could tell it was blood like i was spotting trying to start.could i be prego or something? help i am freaking out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Health

• I do that about every month. When I get down to the last 4 or 5 pills. Its kinda like your body gettin ready to go, cant wait to start. lol.....I wouldnt worry that much about it.

I might mention it to your gyn. the next time you go. But I think most women experience a little breakthrough bleeding on the pill from time to time.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My dr. told me that is called "break threw bleeding" and he changed my b.c he said that I had been on that b.c for too long. So he changed my b.c and I didn't have "break threw bleeding" anymore! So maybe call your dr tomorrow and let them know they might want to change your b.c.
    jziegler

Answer by jziegler at 9:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• its never happened before and i been on these pills over a year now with no problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I had that same problem on the pill last yr and it was sooo annoying. Maybe you can tak to your Doc about new a new Birth control method
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have been on yaz for a couple months now and spot between my periods everyday I hate it. Think I'm gonna switch pills.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 10:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i know its possible but i have never had the break through bleeding.i have also missed like 3 pills out of the pack and its very faint but you can see the hint of blood when i wipe.i just worried if maybe i could be preggo because i know a lot of people have gotten pregnant off the pill and thats a fear of mine.i been on these pills a little over a yr and this has never happened before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 16, 2009