I asked the exersaucer questions, could I get some more suggestions on which one to get please and thank you!

skeeter1970

Asked by skeeter1970 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son had the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jump-a-roo. He absolutely LOVED it. It costs around $90, but I was able to find one like new at the local used baby store. It was a life saver!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 10:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have the baby einstein one that was a shower gift and my dd loves it. I don't have the luxury of leaving her on the floor B/c of 2 VERY big dogs. We also have a walker at my moms house that she likes.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• We have an evenflo and she loves it. You can get the switcharoos and change out the toys if you need to. We love it and it is a life save when I have to take down her play yard when I need her contained.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have the evenflo i think. Its purpe/green/yellow... its pretty great.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Jumperoos are great! My son very much prefers them over the exersaucers.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2009