• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know...

We are looking to buy a home that has been forclosed (SP) on, can we make them an offer or do they want the price they have listed? Does anyone know or done this before?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't think the bank is going to try to profit off if it, I would think the price is what they are owed.. Go with the other posts advice, GL My sister and hubby got a really nice place for close to nothing when they bought a foreclosure home..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Not a 100% sure of this but..By what I have heard on HGTV channel..The banks that sell the foreclosed house do not budge on the price of the homes. You should talk to a real estate agent. But there is not harm in trying to get a better price.

Answer by louise2 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• also remember most foreclosure homes are sold as is.. so any maintanence that needs doing.. you are going to have to find the funding to take care of yourselves.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2009