What do you guys take for cramping. Advil, tylenol, Midol? Whats the best in your book?

I am cramping to death right now, I usually take Advil, but I have heard some women swear by Midol. I have never taken it before, is it really good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Health

• All of the above in a time staggered fashion! I also use a heating pad, usually 15 minutes lying with that and I am feeling a whole lot better and able to get about the day easier, so it is well worth taking the few minutes for myself.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Ibuprofen works for me.

Answer by louise2 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• PMS Formula from Dollar General. It works just as good. I've used it for years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I like Pamprin. I used to take Motrin, but it started to make me feel weird, so I stopped. Heating pad is also an excellent option (and you can actually relax for a few!) ...if you want to be mobile w/o a 400 foot extension cord, you could try to those heat patches - I've never used them and don't have a clue if they work - just a thought.
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 11:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Midol or Pamprin works for me.. Tylenol, Advil, or any of that medicine doesn't work for me during that time of the month.. But I tell ya what I'm gonna try some of them heat patches!! lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009