Has anyone tried the new product from Finish?

I received a sample of the Finish Quantum and have been using it now for a couple of weeks and I love it! I'm very busy and don't have time to rewash dishes and this detergent does the job the first time around! I don't have to worry about measuring, spilling or even adding jet dry to the wash because it's all there in a neat little block. If you want to try it, check your local stores. You can also learn more about it and enter the "Everyday Perfection" sweepstakes at www.FinishDishwashing.com/newdishwasher.

karaboo

Asked by karaboo at 10:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yep! I bought it a few days ago and I really like it. It's even better than I thought it would be.

Where'd ya' get the sample? From a site that sends you the product in return for WOM? If so could you PM me the link? I belong to a few of them but never got an offer for this, which means you might belong to one I don't. If they're sending stuff this good I want in!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Shoot! That answer was me. Checked Anon by accident!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2009