What would you do with a child free week?

I work for a different school system than my girls attend school in. I am on spring break this coming week and they will be in school. At first I was disappointed, but then saw this as an opportunity for me to have 5 days by myself! What would you do with this kind of time to yourself?

LovetoTeach247

Asked by LovetoTeach247 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would clean the house spotless-top to bottom in one day... the rest of the week i would scrapbook & continue trying to learn crochet. have a kid free lunch with a friend, read a book, relax & unwind as much as possible!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Make a list of all the things I have wanted to do that need to get done...Clean my entire house, then make an appointment at the dayspa. If Hubby was going to be home well then I would spend all the rest of the time playing with him,lol I'm hoping to have this kind of time real soon, Hubby will be home in a couple weeks!! Have fun and enjoy!!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I would go to a movie. I don't know the last time I was able to go to a movie.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd make an eye appointment so I can get rid of these glasses, sleep, watch a movie without hearing crying or screaming ever 5 minutes, go shopping, go on a date with my fiance. We go on dates now but my mom always watches our son and if we're gone longer than a couple hours she gets pissy and says something like "I thought you got lost" so we only really get to go out to eat and then come straight back home.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd go nuts! My baby is only 11 wks old though, so just a few hours away from her and I miss her all ready! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lots of sex!!! and going out. getting little things done around the house, little repairs.. or simply.. RELAX AND ENJOY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'd be lonely. My little boy is my best buddy. I can't even imagine an hour without him.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I honestly have no idea.

I think Id do my normal routine with lots of boredom inbetween the work LOL.

I probably would meet up with DH for lunch a couple of times if possible, that would be a fun treat.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i dont know. i gues i'd run about my daily business, but other then that. ...i'm so used to having my DS with me that even when i do get the rare chance to go somewhere without him it feels strange.

But i'm sure you'll enjoy the time! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• SLEEP!!. That's what i really need. I am constantly caring for my boys which i love and would'nt change for the world but i would love just one lie in after 4 years. Lmao.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 2:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009