Preseed

I bought pressed because we are ttc #2. I have taken clomid but since we have been using the preseed my husband says he just dont want to cum. Can the preseed have that kind of an affect on him? I am little nervous now because we are so close to maybe making this work. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That stuff can really make it seem like a lake of water down there so my and my hubby just started not using as much as directed. I buy the one time use pre packed "dose" and I just use half of what is in there.....
    miasmom929

Answer by miasmom929 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I wonder if it's a mental block? Because all of the women that I know who have used it say their DHs love it. That it adds to dtd. That extra step might be making the whole thing more real to him, or adding some pressure so he can't perform. Have you talked to him about it? Maybe try putting the preseed in when he's not looking(alone in the bathroom) so it takes some of the "oh shit!" out of it for him.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• He's probably just scared that you might actually get pregnant.
    Anonymous