If this passes I will be done giving Obama the benefit of the doubt. Anyone else upset about this?

I know sometimes campaign promises can't be kept but this one is something you either leave everything alone or you do it the way you intend originally.

He is talking about agreeing with taxing health care benefits. Our company will cut them and how the hell do I come up with $2500 a month to pay for my son's shots? That was why McCain's plan worried me because I can't afford to lose my benefits. I was okay to the pay freezes but lost benefits would financially cripple us.

Anyone have more info on how soon something like this could pass?

I am so tired of EVERY politician lying to get elected.

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 10:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• well, tell your friends, because that's exactly what we tried telling so many of you prior to nov. 4th...but so many chose not to listen. it's only gonna get worse. time to start making your voices heard. or just roll-over and keep waiting for your stimulus check...that's never gonna come.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• we tried to warn everyone about him
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• This does not surprise me in the least. It will affect and hurt so very many families. The only advice I can offer is to keep contacting your reps and let them know your unhappiness with the situations that are affecting you.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i never believed politicians. that's why i still have never voted. i don't feel like i can make an informed decision. i don't know enough on my own about what they claim to be able to do.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do you have a source?
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol.. it gets better..he wants to QUIT providing health care for our vets(they would have to get their own..even for health problems caused by being in the military) making our already getting paid poverty level military families pay for health care. it's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Thank you!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• we tried to warn everyone about him

Wasn't this part of McCains plan?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Sorry, that anon was me.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:24 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Haha....Poor America.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2009