has anyone tryed out for driving a car for a company and you get pd to do it?

it advertises for a company so the car is strange looking but they say u can make alot of money plz help me if you do this for a job.

jeskay

Asked by jeskay at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know about that part of it...
    SO use to work at a dealer ship, and transfered cars between dealerships.. so he got to drive them.. that's about it.. he only made $9.50 an hour. That's about the only type of driving for new cars that I know about.. haven't researched anything else.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have not personally worked for any such company, but I ran across one that advertised this type of opportunity.  Here is the link, I suggest you contact someone directly at the company to see if the opportunity still exists, what the payment terms are, etc.:

http://www.milesofmarketing.com/

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009