Word of Mouth advertising sites...

Which ones do you belong to? I'm a buzzagent(buzzing Neutrogena cosmetics), and a member of shespeaks(got the Haagan Daz 5 party...woot!), sheknows, houseparty(Green Mountain/Kuerig party) and vocalpoint.

For those who don't know what they are...You sign-up at the site and they send you offers. If you get in they send you the product and coupons. Then you tell your friends about it and report back to them. Houseparty and the Haagan Daz party I mentioned, they give you a date to throw a party and send you a bunch of stuff to give out to your friends. I got a free Kuering single cup brewer for me, and I'll get a box of travel mugs for my guests for the Green Mountain party, and seven cartons of Haagan Daz for the other!!!

And yeah, this is kind of a 'sneak it in' post to hip all the moms around here to a great way to get free stuff and make ends meet!!

desert_diva

Asked by desert_diva at 11:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a BzzAgent, though I can't quite figure it out, and I've been a member for almost 2 yrs. I'm also part of the HomeScan panel.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Oh man...HomeScan is great if you've got the dedication. I did it for a month and realized I wwwaaayyy too lazy for it. Which was a bummer because they offer some great inncentives!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:25 AM on Mar. 15, 2009