What would you do with $60?

Silly...but my husband gave me that much last night with the stipulation that I'm not allowed to spend it on the family. Just myself. I have no ideas!!! I've gotten so addicted to the free stuff I get that when it comes to going out any buying something...I'm at a loss!!

I used to be so good at spending money...now I have to ask for help!! What the heck happened to me????

desert_diva

Asked by desert_diva at 11:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go get your self some new makeup, or hair products or a cute outfit, or a pair of nice jeans. or, treat your friends out to a lunch together and havea good time...hope that helps :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Do something for yourself, have your nails done, hair, etc...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I actually have no idea what I would do with it either. lol The first thing that came to mind was buying something for my son. Maybe you could go buy a new outfit or go get your nails or hair done, go to the bar with some girlfriends, buy some new makeup, buy something that makes you look hott that both you and your husband would like. The only thing i'd probably use it for is my contacts so I don't have to wear my glasses anymore lol I'm a wild one.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Go get your pedi and mani done. Or get your hair done. Go buy some panties and bras

Answer by louise2 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i would buy things for my daughter i never buy things for myself
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My first thought was to pay my electric bill(its $50 LOL).

However, if its for me alone to use and not to be spent on house or kids...a couple new pairs of pants since I have but one and they are old.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• go get your nails done, or a new hair cut and style. Buy some lingire, make yourself feel sexier. Your husband sounds like a nice guy, I wish mine did that lol!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hmmm a present for myself, not to be spent on anyone else in the family... Well I would have to say I would buy me some weed.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Get my hair done. Its long overdue.
    Anonymous

• Go get a spa mani/pedi. I've been begging for one for 7 months now :( maybe sometime soon lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009