what cleaner for the clothes should i use for the baby's clothes? i want to wash them before he gets here :)

angelkcm2

Asked by angelkcm2 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they have drift and all of babies i like the all lol its about 3-4 dollars cheaper
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i was told anything for senitive skin.. no dies no scent.. Tide and all are cheaper than dreft
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i used all baby with my 1st child & i'm gonna use it with this one too... it smells better than dreft & is cheaper
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I use baby all..... it's hypoallergenic but still has a light baby scent!! I even use it for my son who has very very bad skin allergies!! WORKS GREAT!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i used all baby aswell. But if you find that you are one who likes dreft I know target sells their store brand of it and it is a lot cheaper than the name brand.
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 11:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I just used the laundry soap we had at the time. It worked for us and we didn't have to pay for anything pricey. I heard that dreft has perfumes that can irritate the baby if they're sensitive to that. I could be wrong, it's just what I've read on here before.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• use any detergent thats like free and clear or whatever, i use tide
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• If you want the convenience of a store bought brand I would use all, or one of the organic detergents, but if you MAKE your own soap you know exactly whats in it just in case something irritates your babies skin. There are TONS of recipes on the web that are good, and their cheep because your not paying for the brand name.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I used dreft w/ my son, and am using it this time around as well. Only until I know how her skin is, then I will continue to use what I normally do which is purex.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I used both dreft and ALL..free and clear. Both work well and ALL is less expensive than dreft and worked well. Now I use purex and it works well also
    MYnKURTMOM

Answer by MYnKURTMOM at 11:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2009