can you still get pregnancy symptoms...

After having a miscariage?
I did not bleed at all and I went to an ultra sound tech. who told me the baby was and has been dead for a week. That same morning I still got morning sickness and I have still been feeling nautous.. The babys still in me now.. I was just wondering if I could still get pregnancy symptoms even if I misscaried because of the baby still being there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you have miscarried then yes it is possible it depends on how far along you were andhow much HcG was in your body so yes you may still feel pregnant til all the HcG has left your body im sorry this happened i know how you feel i had 3
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yeah- its possible but how far along were u? my doc told me i had a miscarriage after an ultrasound couldnt pick up any fetus and the doc wanted to schedule me for a d&c but then i kept feeling nauseous and i never had any heavy bleeding or cramping so a week later i went back to the doc again and they did an ultrasound and the baby was fine- it was just smaller than we had thought- if u really did miscarry then im sorry- but i think u really should get a second opinion- theres a whole wensite dedicated to women who were told the miscarried but really didnt www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com good luck and ill keep u in my prayers
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I did until I passed the baby. There are still the pregnancy hormones in your system and until they drop back close to zero you get some symptoms becasue the hcg is usually what is causing them. I am very sorry for your loss. I have had 2 m/c and understand your pain.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2009