looking for a gym that has great nursery for my son, 1 yr old oviedo florida area...have had some bad experiences and he is very shy, clingy to me...I really need to get into shape...thanks...

alb813

Asked by alb813 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't live in Florida, but I can tell you what my neice did with the same problem! Her local library has a story hour for one & two year olds, where she met other young mothers. They formed a co-op group where the moms sit for each two mornings a week for two hours. The "free" mom can go to the gym, do her grocery shopping in peace, go get a haircut, etc., it works out great because it's in someone's home with several moms present and fun for the toddlers, too. They love playing with other kid's toys and there's plenty of supervision. Chances are there are other moms in your area with the very same need. Good luck!
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• check out your local YMCA :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009