why are so many woman jealous of a certain group?

im not going to say the group but alot of woman seem to be jealous of it calling the woman bi and so on it is just like any other group so why be jealous ??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Those anons are jealous of that group because they are all 7th grade level, drama seeking, immature, pathetic people with nothing better to do than to hate on something they all wish to be a part of. Go to any Jr High School and you will see the same crap.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• women are insecure :]

we all are about one thing or another
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I don't know what group you are talking about, but they must be pretty petty women to be jealous of a group on here. Why don't they create their own group if they hate it so much?
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• because of the way that you talk about the other people that you made the group about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• no its anons who talk about other woman that the group dont like
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• has nothing to do with jealousy..im not even sure if i care anymore ive decided that iim going to have fun on this thing no matter who likes it or not im a mother of 3 and prefer to stay at home then go out and party...i dont take the internet seriously but i do however think that it is fun if it wasnt none of us would be here and its fun going around on here and just being plain out silly i personally rather be here than in some chat room on the internet with someone in my box talking about how they want to see my boobies lol and like with anything else i do i try to make it entertaining for myself..i get bored easy and on here get tired of the same vaginal discharge and mucus plug questions lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure i understand...I have yet to talk about someone else but my stuff still gets deleted..that just not who i am..so thats why i was like wtf about everything getting deleted i can understand the vulgar posts and stuff but cant understand why its of such importance to some ppl its weird...but anyways hope you all do have fun on here anon or nonanon.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• lol anon 11:49 we all get tired of the same ole questions but alot of people on here just love picking on certain groups that only stick up for each other
    Anonymous

• I wonder that too, not sure why they waste so much eergy on it...but oh well this is a fun place to be
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i want to come up with an anon song lol
    Anonymous