SCAREDMOMMY08

lol sorry i was going to send you a message but for somereason it wont let me??? wierd newayz lol

I was wondering wht type of skin allergies your child has and if changing detergents you used helped?

Sorry if i'm being nosey but my son also has skin allergies and im always wanting to know what other mothers go through with their child....

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 11:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not scaredmommy, but my LO has skin allergies too! I had to stop using disposable diapers and now I use GDiapers (www.gdiapers.com). She got bad diaper rashes with all brands of diaposable diapers. I literally have tried every brand in 6 months! Also I can only use Purex baby detergent and the Purex sensitive skin softener, and baby oxi clean. She broke out in rash with regular oxi clean and all other detergents and softeners. Good luck with your LO's allergies :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I would NOT use Tide
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yes I just used Tide with my first 2 and they were fine never bothered them one bit, but then when I had my son he started breaking out soooooo bad at about a month old he was one big scab literally!! Any yes once I switched to baby all it was like night and day!! And he has really really bad excema....

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009