is there any similar to carnation good start breakfasts, only in soy, rice, or almond milk?

The doctor thinks DD should gain weight, but i don't think they should look at charts, they should look at her.
I'm going to up her calories anyway, even though she eats 24/7 and is 100% healthy, and is advanced for her age.... She's a year old, and the Dr. says she's at an 18 month old stage in development. She's growing taller but her weight has been the same for a while now.

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My mom uses Spirutine. I believe it's all natural, also if you check your health food store or the health food section of your grocery store if they have one, they have tons of them. I've tried a few. The soy seems to taste best.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• You can always make your own at-home version. :) Blend an avocado into it and you'll get an awesome boost of brain-healthy fats. You can put in soy protein, soy milk, avocado, banana, and any fruits/berries your little one likes. It'll be healthier and lower-sugar than the ones that you buy at the stores, and probably not as full of vitamins that your DD doesn't necessarily need. You can mix in some blackstrap molasses as sweetener or to increase the iron content..
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 5:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009