Can you refinish /refubish old furniture with earth friendly products and methods?

I see all theese things on the home improvement shows but I want to be non toxic earth friendly any suggestions ?

gitanomadre

Asked by gitanomadre at 11:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes you can . you may have to look around to find the stuff but it is out there. I regret that I have no resources to offer you. goodluck.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yes, they did a show where they refinished a wood floor with some earth friendly sealer.. don't remember the name however:( sorry.. most stores will have them though.

http://www6.homedepot.com/ecooptions/index.html?&navFlow=3&searchRedirect=eco+options&cm_sp=searchredirect%2d%5f%2deco%5foptions%2d%5f%2dx%2d%5f%2dx

that's home depots site for "green products". you can also check out local stores near you, like lowes.. type in eco.. and they normally show eco friendly products.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009