Sex and Labor? TMI!

TMI>>Sorry:( Ok I am going to be 38 weeks tomm. My and my so had sex yest, he came inside me, and not alot came out. Today we did it again...and some leaked out, and 2 hrs later I am still leaking! I am cramping, like if I had menstral cramps down below, and the top of my belly is hard. The cramping comes like every 10-12 mins. And I am also feeling nauses. I cant stand for long. I never been in labor before. With my dd, i had a scheduled csection. Please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are cramping that bad i would go get checked out just to be safe ....
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• iv heard that Sex can make you go into labor but i dont know
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sex definitely induces labor..you should go get checked out...
    Anonymous

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR
    Anonymous

• My first one was a preemie and normal delivery and i had had the same symptoms as you, so being so close to due date i suggest you get urself checked up at the earliest possible..
    Sunid

Answer by Sunid at 12:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• With my first, we had sex and then I went into labor (or so we thought). Contractions were pretty regular. Off to the hospital we went. Spent an overnight and they send me home. Had the baby one week later. You never know!!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The LAST thing you want is to have to spend a night in the hospital for nothing. So if I were you I would just wait it out and see if the cramping starts to get any closer, and if it does, then call labor and delivery and let them know you are on your way. [Usually] walking helps labor progress, but if you aren't in fact in labor walking [usually] eases the cramps and they slow down, so you could also walk and see how that goes. But, idk, because like you said, you can't stand for long.. Good luck with whatever you decide =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sounds like you may be experiencing contractions. sex may have caused you to go into labor. fortunately, you are considered full-term now. so, your baby should be fine. if your cramping is strong, comes every 5 minutes, lasts about a minute for an hour...go to the hospital. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sex can cause contractions. call your doc and see what they say to do
    alli286

Answer by alli286 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009