I need a really good bra.

I'm a 40DD. My bra's are fine when I'm wearing nonrevealing shirt. But I want that extra lift that makes the bust sit up with a low cut shirt. Any help?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 12:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like Victoria Secret Ipex.. but I am not sure they have that size.
    Anonymous

• I for get what it is called but they have this clip that goes on the back of your bra straps so you can wear any style shirts and it also lifts your boobies while wearing it. i am sorry I can't think of it right now but as soon as I remember I will pop back in...but just to give you an idea :)

Where do you get your bras? Go to the department stores like JCPenney, Khols, Sears and get the Bali bras or Lily de France those are very good bras for ladies with big boobies. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Victoria secret is the best!!! And I just saw the clip thing that helps with lift at Bed Bath and Beyond, it comes with like 6 clips for 15 bucks!!!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Victoria's Secret is SO overrated! I used to work there... I'm not sure if you have one by you but Frederick's of Hollywood carries the BEST bra's for even BETTER prices and in all sizes! They go up to an F or a G I think. PM me if you have any questions :) And the girl above was referring to a "Racer-back" clip :) If you girls ever need "bra help" let me know. I was a bra specialist @ VS.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I say check out victoria secret, they can measure u right then and there and help u find what your looking for.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Try Lane Bryant, and also Macys carries the Miracle Bra. OMG its amazing.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I'm actually the same size as you, and i HATE full coverage bras - Just because i have large tatas doesnt mean i have to wear friggin granny bras. Grrr.. But i found the perfect bra (at least in my opinion). I go to Fredericks. I dont remember the name of the bra, but its not the extreme cleavage bra - It's lacy and has a little tiny f in the middle, and the top two inches or so are see-thru. It lifts and supports the way i need it too (and it gives decent cleavage without falling out). =D
    KeikoRose

Answer by KeikoRose at 11:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i can't stand VS. but i love frederics of hollywood. i will never shop anywhere else. they are 2 for 39. and i had a problem where my nipples always came out of bras when i bent over. since i wear fredericks that doesn't hapen. and they push you up so they're happy!
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2009

• I am also very big busted your size if not a tad bigger and i cant find anything at victoria secrets! I also prefer sexier bras not granny bras seeing that im only 23! So , I started searching everywhere...for a bra that will make the girls stand at attention lol...I cant stand saggy boobs..lol..and i found some good ones at Dillards but they do run about 70 to 90 dollars a piece but they last me about 6 months so to me it was worth it. I also decided to check out lane bryant seeing that they are a hip , in style store for plus sizes..although im not really plus size my breast seem to be lol..they have quite the variety to my surprise! I just bought one that is black and its got these air pads inserts that lift and perk up your breast just like a push up bra that smaller breasted women might use. It was also made for low cut shirts . It makes all the difference. I feel sexy and my hubby loves it! it was about 30 bucks
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2009