Im going to Puerto Rico!!!!!

And I'm STOKED!! DD's abuela wants to take the two of us--we're leaving the first week of april! I've never flown, however, and I'm really nervous. She's bought the plane tickets already, and is now looking into renting a studio for the week (cheaper than a hotel, own kitchen so we don't have to eat out all week, and washer/dryer hookups so I can wash diapers). Have you ever been to PR? Any tips for a first time flier?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 12:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never been there, CONGRATS!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have never been, but I loved flying. I haven't in ages though. Tak chewing gum if you have problems with yur eas popping, and if you are taking a little one something for them to chew on or drink as you take off and land. Good luck and have fun!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• sorry my keyboard is sticking, I ment if your ears pop easily...
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yup we're taking my LO and I am SO GLAD that she's still nursing (16 mos), because I heard that nursing helps with the ears popping.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Yes nursing does help. You have to nurse starting when the plane taxis down the runway and keep going until you are steady in the air. Good luck and have fun.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I've never been there. Would love to go. Have fun.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009