• In the Spotlight:

Do you perfer wearing a regular bra or a sports bra?

The other day I was looking for my regular bra and noticed they were in the dirty laundry so I grabbed one of my sports bras and I haven't tooken it off since 3 days...lol no serious I find the sports bra alot more comfortable.

I guess because you can just slip it on rather than to clip the back and adjust the straps and all that stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yeah i love sports bras
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• a regular bra. ...but i'm not very busty so a sports bra just makes me look flat.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• no bra, got small boobs thank god, lol
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i have one bra that i love but i perfer sports bras.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 1:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Being pregnant I love my sports bras right now because they're stretchy and comfy and support the girls very well... I'll wait until it's time to nurse to go out and get bigger "regular" bras for my mammoth jugs that don't seem to stop growing!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• SPORTY BRA
    meximama195

Answer by meximama195 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i have double Ds, but nothing feels as good as my expensive sports bra. it actually holds them up & theres no obnoxious hooks. my sport bra's my breast friend! get it...breast?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009