do you pop ur DH or SO;s bumps lol

okay so the acne question got me thinking of this if my hubby has a huge zit on his face i attack hiim and pop it lol he hates it..if he doesnt let me i wait untill he is asleep and then attack the bump on his face lol....i for one cant stand lookin at him with a huge white head on his face lol ne wayz i was wondering if ne other women did the same thing?

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 1:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ALL THE TIME!
    CODYSMOM_00

Answer by CODYSMOM_00 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• No way. YUCK! he tries to get me to pop the ones on his back. Theres no way im every doing that.
    Anonymous

• Yup I do. If they are too big he wont let me touch them, he will do it himself but his smaller ones and blackheads...he lets me do.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nope, it grosses me out. Luckily, dh and I rarely get pimples. I remember this girl in school named Robin used to have these HUGE whiteheads on her face and neck all the time . . . I think it traumatized me!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009