How can I see pictures of my house from space?

I know I've heard people talking about seeing pictures of their house from space, but I haven't been able to find a site to do that. I've googled aerial photos and tried google earth, but have found nothing where I can actually enter my address and see the photo. Anyone know a website?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to google, hit maps, then in the space bar put in your addy, city and St plus zipcode. Then when hit enter. Once it comes up, look on the left hand side. It will say something to the effect do you mean and click your addy. It will bring it up on your right side. I hope this helps you.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 2:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I have no idea but i know that oi can go on google maps or something like that i fogot lol and see my house that someone took a picture of lol and the rest of my neighbor hood
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 1:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• You can do it through google earth, but I believe you have to put in a city or something and them zoom in to that address.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• google earth and some other website that tells you how much your house is worth.... i saw my dads car parked out front on that one LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Mapquest allows you to do that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think redfin.com will do that.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• google earth does, but if you want a more advanced view I believe you have to download it, and I think it costs money to do so..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• www.zillow.com has an ariel picture and lots of good information...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009