Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner for Colored Hair?

I'm needing to find a good one! Any suggestions?

timelessglass

Asked by timelessglass at 2:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Biolage color care shampoo and conditioner is mid priced and it has a sunscreen in it to keep your color from fading. It also puts back some of those very much needed protiens back that coloring takes out. Leaves the hair really soft and shiny too. Just find a salon that sells it, it's pretty easy to find and a little bit goes a long way. Store bought stuff tends to have a lot of wax that can make your hair look dull and it has a high PH which dries out the hair. Sorry! I get a little excited about these questions cuz I do hair!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i use tresemme but i just like how it smells lol....i have been dying my hair since middle school and i have tried a lot of them and nothing really works better than the other..but if im short on money i get suave or something for color treated hair or something with mosturizers in it because coloring your hair dryes it out
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• The cheapest kind I can buy.

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• My favorite is Pureology. It's a little spendy, but worth it. When I'm red(which fades the worst) I won't use anything else because it extends my color by a couple of weeks!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2009