is there such thing as happily ever after?

im not cinderella but i know my husband isnt 'prince charming' i love him to death though and could never in my life leave him.... im just wondering if you ladies are living your happily ever after

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 2:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought for awhile there I was, but nope. This question is hard for me, as i really really thought I had found/built it for myself...but you cannot do it alone and therefore another story ends....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am...I love my husband and he is the exact man i always dreamed of having when i was younger ive always wanted a good man and ive always wanted to be a mother...so i do feel like i am living it..well except for having to clean and cook all the time lol..i need those mean step sisters here to do that onder if i could call up walt disney to send them to me lolololol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i'm in the process...lol...feels like it :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am, and it only took me 49 years to find him!! haha
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yeah i know im young and the odds are against me but i will defend my marriage until death do us part ;] im happy but this isnt the life i wanted when i was younger, but i will make it through
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am...but it was a hard road to get here. My husband is my prince charming, but I went the long way to figure that out. Now, though, I have an amazing life. Its not the life I "dreamed" of when i was younger, its better. I never dreamed this level of love and commitment were possible.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• well i'm happy for the ladies who have their happy ever after ;
    but as well i'm not a princess either and my ex-fiance most definitely wasn't
    no prince charming but for awhile there i had everything i could possibly want
    but just like bearsjen said ; it cant be done alone
    which is where my fairytale ended .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am living it. It is possible, but it does take two. I am sorry you ladies are going through that.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I don't know that happily ever after is real. I think that we can do the best that we can do and if we are happy a majority of the time, that's happily ever after.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 2:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am living it now and it is getting better by the day and by the year!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2009