How many more of these questions can you girls take?

I haven't been on here but like a week or so and damnit i cant really take ne more of the freakin vaginal leaking and could i be pregnate questions its getting old real fast..im so tired of hearing what the color of the leakage is coming out of another womans vagina and its common sense to go to the freakin drug store and get a prego test.....when i first got pregnate i had no internet to get on to ask questions i went to the store bought a test it said positive and then bought 7 more just to be sure lol.........anyone else feel this way?

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 2:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It can be frustrating to see these questions over and over again, but when you are not really sure when you are supposed to stop and stuff like that, it really sucks to wait. My sister just found out she was pregnant and she was going insane waiting until it was okay to take a test. I just kind of understand I guess.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• yes and I'm also tired of women misspelling "pregnant". Don't get "pregnant" if you can't spell it.
    Anonymous

• Well, women come on here to ask about private things like vaginal discharge, because they may be too embarrassed to ask someone they know. I get sick of all the Obama and pot questions.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• It's quite simple really, do not click on them. If you do not read them, you have nothing to get tired of.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• haaha pregnate, she spelled it like that twice. The other day she was talking about how good she is in grammar, lmao
    Anonymous

• hahahaha anon @ 11:29
    Anonymous

• yeah it does get frustrating ; but you also have to consider if they are a first time mom or possibly just confused they want advice . not criticism . like when some women ask they "could i be pregnant" question maybe they just want some solid advice of what other women think could be it before they go jumping into anything . and when the leakage questions come up they might just want to see how many other women have been through it and so on and so forth .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know I am so sick of "pregnate" questions...that's not even a freakin' word!!!
    Anonymous

• PREGNANT not PREGNATE!
    Anonymous

• I'm not gonna sugar coat it, yeah I agree. If you think you are go get a test. Taking a pregnancy test is not going off the deep end. No one on the internet can tell you if you are pregnant, you can't pee on the computer to get an answer, but you can pee on a stick and it'll tell you!lol I think people do it because they know someone will answer it, and it's on their mind and they are bored so they come ask us. It used to bug me but now I just don't even open the question, it's like it's not even there. I just scroll through until something different or something I can relate to catches my eye.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009