what should

your boobs feel like? like what should the pain feel like normally...acheness, just sore...what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is no should some women feel nothing some feel just a little tenderness and some feel like if anyone even looks at them they are going to kill that person its all different there is no should feel like
    Anonymous

• my boobies feel soft and squishy and full and round lol....when i was prego they were sore but still soft, squishy, full, and round lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Everyone is different. If this is your first pregnancy, you boobs may not change until closer to the end of pregnancy. If it's your second pregnancy or more, then you might notice the aureoles changing color and they may be very sore. Or none of this may be true for you.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Mine are so sore. When I take off my bra, I want to cry. And they have gone up a full cup size and I am only in my third month.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2009