• In the Spotlight:

what would you do if you think that someone's jealous of you?

would you like to know why that person jealous of you, I feel like a person is jealous of me and i don't understand why, me and her so so much different from each other, me my self i think that i'm pretty than her and also because i do what ever i want and think that she cant stand that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• she is jealous just knock her upside the head and that should knock some sense into her
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Just keep being nice and friendly. You cannot change her feelings, but you can always seem super nice.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I know she's not jealous of your writing/spelling abilities. You don't sound like someone I'd want to be friends with. Move on and get over yourself already! How old are you? 10?

Anonymous

• ^ LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Nothing. I think it is a little pressumptive to assume someone is jealous of your. So what if they are? You can't do anything to change it.
    Anonymous

• How do you know she is jealous? Did she tell you she was jealous? If you didn't hear it from her then it could be your imagination. You seem to be full of yourself so it very well could be in your head.
    Anonymous

• Nothing I really could care less if someone is jealous of me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Sounds like you need to step away from the mirror and take a reality check!! I agree how do you know that she is jealous? Maybe she can't stand you cause you sound a little conceded , and I don't get this why ask a question like this if your going to be anonymous after all YOUR ALL THAT AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES RIGHT????? LMAO
    FTBALLMOF2BOYS

Answer by FTBALLMOF2BOYS at 4:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Maybe it isn't jealousy.Maybe they are insecure and just don't like themself.For that, I'd just be nice and feel sorry for them alittle.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2009