• In the Spotlight:

im so sleepy

I am pregnant, in my first trimester and I am so damn tired all the time. I am miserable at work because all I want to do is sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open. So ladies tell me...how do you stay awake and alert at work when you are pregnant and cant have caffeine?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have no idea i know where ur coming from i try some cold tea like Arizona it has caffeine but very limited amount i found it helps and its refreshing.. stick to colder beverages
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Hope you get out of this faze of pregnancy soon.

Answer by louise2 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I had that, it lasted until 4 months. For me, ice cold orange juice helped.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Can you get up and move around? When I was pregnant sometimes a bit of moving around (walking, stretching) helped. Also try a cold drink- orange juice worked well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I am struggling with that right now sooo bad. I think I could sleep 15 or more hours a day if I could. I was tired in the first trimester too, but not like this. I hope u get some good advice I can use too.
    linzhh

Answer by linzhh at 3:02 AM on Mar. 16, 2009