how can i tell?

I have this feeling my fiance no longer wantes to be with me. I dont know why i just do. Hes off today and we went to church this morning and he has just been really short with me and not much to say. I asked if he wanted to go see a movie or something tonight and he was like sure and thats it. I left to go to the funeral home and he didnt say bye no kiss no nothing. He just left to take our dogs for a walk and didnt say bye, wanna come with us nothing! This is not a one day thing he hasnt had much to say to me for a few weeks? Is it over, does he not wanna be with me? what are your opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Why don't you just ask him? It eliminates the whole guessing game.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i did! i asked if he was mad at me if there was something wrong is he tired does he not wanna do something and it was no, no, no, i dont care....thats the extent!
    Anonymous

• Did some one die in the family???You mentioned "Funeral home"???

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• no my childhood neighbors brother lol but the man was over 50...
    Anonymous

• when he says those things when u are tring to talk to him tell him how you are feeling and tell him that you need to know because you feel unwanted
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• in a relationship i think it is important to get things out if you have to be like okay well then if u arent going to talk to me then there is no reason for us to be toghter because i cant live like this...you two really need to talk or u both are just going to continue being unhappy..
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 2:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Tell him your relationship is in jeopardy if he doesn't sit down and talk to you about this like a normal human being. If he chooses not to than you may have to make some decisions.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

I think thats a little much. I have noticed that when you are engaged this happens my hubby did it but, we have been married for 10 years now. It might just be nerves.
    My husband said to say that when you talk to him don't make it a huge serious conversation. when you talk to him make it as lighthearted as possible If you force him to talk it is going to make it worse!! Good Luck! :)
    Anonymous

• Why don't you open up the conversation and tell him you feel that he has been distant and was wondering if he wanted to have his own space since that's what he's doing any way. Open it up for discussion. It's crazy for you to be wondering like this. It seems pretty clear he doesn't want the company but then again, maybe there is something you're missing.
    virgo99

Answer by virgo99 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• I think he just has thoughts in his head he is working thru.Him acting this way may not have anything to do with you at all.When he comes out of it, maybe he will want to talk about it to you.I wouldn't worry, unless his behaviour changed drastically and stayed that way.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2009