Me and my husband are trying to have a boy we have two girls right now any suggestions please??

Right now i know what day I am going to be ovulating this month I have been having regular periods every 28 days. Is there any foods i can eat to increase my chances or is there anything i can do to increase my chances besides fertility.

ILYNAA

Asked by ILYNAA at 2:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no100% way to make sure you are going to have a boy.

Answer by louise2 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• i dont think so BUT i will tell you what my dh says IS the way to get a boy, and he tells everyone trying and buy luck 4 of his friends now have boys and they thank him, we also have a son now age 3 and our last. he swears by..." put it in deep " as far as it will go in. (: he didnt do that with first marriage and has 2 girls he made sure deep..boy. and his 4 friends laugh saying they did and now they have boys. not sure if it really works lol. but dh swears it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Unfortunatly, it is up to which sperm fertilizes the egg. The genetic make up for male and female is in the sperm cell itself. Male sperm are slower and weaker than female sperm. After you have sex, don't get up and walk around. Lay in bed for awhile, it's supposed to decrease the uphill battle to get to the egg. I learned this from a book called A Child is Born, it's all scientific and stuff, it's a cool book.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• u need to have a blue candle lit while you guys are having sex.
    Anonymous

• The closer to the ovulation day or the day of ovulation increases the chances of a boy b/c the boy sperm swim faster however the female sperm live longer. Go to this website www.yourdayscom and you can choose a calendar that can help you increase you chances of a boy/girl. Hope this helps, I felt like I needed to ACTUALLY answer the question unlike some smartass anon posters (what else is new?).
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Steff107 I hate to tell you but its proven that male sperm are FASTER than female sperm. Its in every research imaginable. Your book is wrong.
    Anonymous